June 6, 2021 meeting at the LuLu Temple
Doors open at 8:30am, there will be coffee and donuts and lots of camaradierie.
Meeting thru the side door in the Merrimac Room, LuLu Shriners Temple, 5140 Butler Pike Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Member input requested - Please tell us what you think
One of the items discussed at our May meeting was the desire for a Fall PAGCA show. Discussion included the a one day vs a two day show (distant dealers will typically only travel and buy tables
at a 2 day show); possible locations for the show and timing with Fall being traditional for PAGCA shows, and; the expected lifting of all indoor event Covid restrictions by show time. A decision
was made by the President and Board to poll our members about their willingness to attend and/or buy tables if a show were held. Since a show represents the largest yearly expenditure by the PAGCA, we ask that each member please express their opinion on the following questions by
either E-mail or post to help your Board and Officers decide about a show for 2021.
- If a PAGCA show is held, would you most likely attend? _ Yes _ No
- If a PAGCA show is held, would you buy one or more tables? _Yes _ No No. of tables ___
- What is the best time for a show. _ Late Fall (Oct. / Nov.) _ Early Fall (Aug. Sep.) _ Spring
- If held, how many days should a show be _ One day (Sat.) _ One Day (Sun.) _ Two Days
- What would be the best city or area of Pennsylvania for a show? _________________
Please E-Mail your responses to email@example.com or mail to PAGCA, PO Box 286
Roebling, NJ 08554. Thank you.